Are you kind of a person who loves to travel but gets put off by looking at all the documentation and formalities to obtain a visa? Well if you are an Indian passport holder we have great news for you. There are so many amazing places in various countries where you can travel without a visa.
Yes, you heard it right! No we are not kidding. We know that holding a passport with strong index can gives you access to travelling to various European and American countries, but holding an Indian passport is not so disappointing either. So if you want to fill your Instagram profile with recent visited places to show off, then here is the list of countries where you can travel without a visa or E-visa.:
- BHUTAN – A country with highest happiness rate stands on the Himalayas eastern edge. Famous for its serene peaks and Buddhist monasteries, you can discover various magnificently constructed fortresses, snowcapped mountains and dramatic landscapes. For adventure enthusiasts the country offers thrilling adventures with pristine trekking trails.
- DOMINICIA- If your main purpose to travel is to get indulges into some adventurous activities then this sovereign island country is an ideal place for you. Add this in your travel bucket list if you haven’t yet because it has beautiful beaches where you can surf, scuba dive and go for snorkeling, lush mountainous rainforests where you can go on hiking and a lot more.
- SRI LANKA- Our neighboring country which is an epicenter of culture, heritage, spirituality, beaches, cafes and iconic architecture that includes cave temples. It doesn’t allow Indians without having a visa but it does allow them services like visa on arrival and ETA Visa to Sri Lanka which is easy to obtain. Cities like Colombo, Galle, Kandy and Bentota offers spectacular temples and beaches along with national parks. So a good experience is guaranteed.
- ECUADOR- Situated in South America`s west coast, this country is enriched with natural splendor, cultural and historical attraction. Explore the forest of Amazon, glaciated volcanoes, tropical rainforests and river rafting down in great river Amazon. For those who are a complete history buff, it has decorated 17th century religious sites like ornate Compañía de Jesús Church.
- EL SALVADOR- If you want to relax in the lap of nature then here we have another destination for you. El Salvador is situated in the middle of the Pacific Ocean surrounded by landscapes, beaches and mountains. You can visit museums and National Theater.
So what are you waiting for? Put your first foot forward and go on a journey that will introduce old you to a new you! If you need any visa assistance related to ETA Visa to Sri Lanka visit us at www.sri-lankaeta.com.