With sprawling blue beaches and golden sand where you can swim, surf and lay around for hours, a spiritual place where you can meditate for hours to soothe your soul, Sri Lanka is much more than an island country. Its lush greenery and ferocious yet fascinating wildlife, lures the tourists from all over the world. Not only for its scintillating landscapes and sceneries, it’s a place which is economical and you can get Sri Lanka visa online.
Formerly known as Ceylon, this country boasts an ancient civilization with alluring landscapes. The island is so diverse that one time visit is not enough to cover all its beautiful aspects. So if you are planning to visit a place without breaking banks, then Sri Lanka is the place to be! Also you can easily get online Sri Lanka visa, hassle-free!
Here is a quick list of some of the best places that you must add in your bucket list when you visit this island.
- KANDY– Also known as the cultural capital of Sri Lanka, Kandy has been given the title of UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is enveloped by the tropical rain forests which are also inhabited by a rich wildlife. You will find many eateries and markets where you will truly experience the culture of Sri Lanka.
2. BENTOTA– Located on the southern coast of Sri Lanka, Bentota is one of the most popular tourist spot with tall coconut palms swaying in the breeze. Also it is a first Indian Ocean beach resort where you can indulge yourself in various water activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, surfing and sailing. You can also visit a sea turtle hatchery to experience the magic of nature, closely. Buddhist temples that date from medieval times along with many historical forts built in the 17th century can be seen standing tall, here.
3. NUWARA ELIYA– Sri Lanka is quiet popular for its tea. You can tour a tea plantation tour to Nuwara Eliya which is a source of tea plantation and country`s tea production capital. Founded in the 19th century it soon became a retreat for British aristocrats. April is a good time to visit this place which is also known as little England.
4. KALPITIYA– Fall in awe with oceanic life in Kalpitiya. Spend your evening watching the spinner dolphins leap about or dive with blue whales to witness the mesmerizing creatures.
5. ARUGAM BAY – For those who love beach parties can head to Arugam Bay! Located in the south east of the island , it’s a crescent of the warm & golden sand that provides the much needed break during summer days and crazy beach parties on balmy nights.
So what are you waiting for? Pack your bags; book your reservations and get online Sri Lanka visa easily! Don`t forget to visit the above mentioned places, we have handpicked just for you!